REGULATIONS OF STAY AT THE BLISS APARTMENTS
I. General provisions
- These Regulations specify the conditions of making reservations and using by Clients Bliss Apartments – ul. Klasztorna 9/6, ul. Ogrodowa 10/7 and ul. Ogrodowa 10 / 8A Poznań, managed by the Misja Inwestycja Beata Szygenda, hereinafter referred to as the Regulations of the Lessor.
- The apartment rental agreement between the Customer and the Lessor shall be concluded at the moment of receiving by the Customer booking confirmation to his/her email address. The rental agreement for the premises is concluded on the terms and conditions set out in these regulations.
- In the event of a gross breach by the Customer of these Regulations, in particular through the destruction of the apartment, its equipment or violation of quiet hours, the Lessor has the right to terminate the contract concluded with the Customer immediately without the need to refund the fees collected from the Customer.
- An apartment can be booked by a person over 18 years old.
- An apartment can be booked in the following way:
- via the website: blissapartments.pl ;
- through separate online reservation systems.
- When making a reservation, the Client declares that he accepts the provisions of these regulations and undertakes to comply with them.
- In the case of making reservations via separate online booking systems (eg booking.com, airbnb.pl, etc.), the booking and its cancellation take place under the rules provided for these booking systems, the rules of conduct described in these regulations are not usage.
- After the booking by the Customer, a message containing the initial confirmation of the booking is sent to the e-mail address of the Customer. Effective booking depends on the payment of a reservation fee of 30% of the total booking value, which is the price for the entire booked stay in the apartment, within 3 days of making the initial reservation.
- The reservation fee must be paid to the Lessor’s bank account indicated in the email containing the initial booking confirmation.
- The paid reservation fee is equal to the confirmation of the reservation.
- In case of failure to pay the reservation fee within the prescribed period, the reservation is automatically cancelled.
- The remaining amount of the total value of the reservation must be paid to the Lessor 7 days before arrival by bank transfer to the bank account of the Lessor indicated in the email containing the initial booking confirmation.
- In case of a later arrival or early departure of the Customer, the total value of the reservation, and thus the amount to be paid to the Lessor, shall not be reduced.
- If the booking is made later than 7 days before the date of arrival, the Customer is obliged to make a reservation fee in the amount of 100% of the stay.
- The contract concluded between the Lessor and the Customer includes renting an apartment for recreational purposes.
- The customer can pick up the keys from 3:00 pm on the first day of your booked stay.
- The check -in time starts at 3:00 pm on the day of arrival (the first day of the booked stay) and check -out time is at 11:00 am on the day of departure (the last day of the booked stay).
- Leaving the apartment on the day of departure takes place at the moment of passing the keys to the Lessor by inserting the key to the box in the stairwell. The apartment must be locked before leaving it.
- Each commenced hour after exceeding the check -out time as a result of not passing the keys until 11 o’clock on the day of departure is associated with the necessity to pay by the Customer a fee of the next night stay in the apartment.
- The apartment is subject to quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am the next day.
- In the case of losing the keys to the apartment by the Customer, he/she will be required to pay a fee of PLN 300.
- The Customer can not give the apartment to use to the third parties, except for the persons indicated in the reservation.
- The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Lessor of any events that may expose the Lessor to liability for damages.
- The Customer is responsible for any damage caused in the apartment and its equipment from the time of receiving the keys to their giving back to the Lessor, as well as for damage caused by the Customer and his/her guests in the common part of the building where the apartment is located. The customer undertakes to cover all damages at the latest on the day of departure.
- In the case of customer’s comments about the cleanliness of the apartment on the day of arrival or the condition of its equipment, these comments must be reported within 30 minutes of receiving the keys in order to allow the Lessor to take appropriate action. In case, there is no comment at the indicated time, it is considered that the Customer had no objection to the cleanliness of the apartment and the condition of its equipment.
- The Lessor is not responsible for items brought into the apartment by the Customer and his guests.
- The apartment can not be used by a larger number of people than the number of persons indicated in the description of the apartment to which the reservation applies and agreed with the Lessor. In case of the arrival of a larger number of people to the apartment than the one agreed with the Lessor, the Lessor may, at his discretion, demand additional payment or refuse to provide the service and make the apartment unavailable.
- The Client is obliged to take care of the condition of the apartment and to follow the rules of good neighborhood.
- Client’s guests can stay in the apartment from 7 am to 22 pm.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking.
- The customer has no right to publish, without any written permission of the Lessor, any photos and multimedia materials that allow identification of the apartment, in particular advertising or commercial nature. This prohibition also applies to making these materials available to third parties for publishing them.
IV. Change of the booking date and cancellation of the reservation
- The customer can change the date of booking, subject to availability of the date and with the consent of the Lessor by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer may cancel the reservation but in the event of cancellation:
- at least 7 days before the date of commencement of stay – the reservation fee is refunded in 70% of the total value of stay,
- less than 7 days before the beginning of the stay – the reservation fee is not refundable.
- The Lessor may, without liability for damages, cancel the reservation, provided that in the event of cancellation:
- at least 7 days before the date of commencement of the stay – the Lessor may cancel the reservation without giving any reason, by returning the reservation fee,
- less than 7 days before the start of the stay – the Lessor may cancel the reservation for important reasons by returning the reservation fee.
It is completely forbidden to keep animals in the apartment.
VI. Personal data protection
- When making a reservation through the website, the Client declares that he agrees that the Lessor may process the Customer’s personal data in order to make a reservation and fulfill the contract in accordance with RODO – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation). In addition, the Customer may consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes.
- Misja Inwestycja Beata Szygenda may process personal data in order to perform the contract pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO, data is obtained from customers.
The transfer of these data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the order. Without this data it is not possible to conclude a rental agreement.
- Misja Inwestycja Beata Szygenda is the administrator of this personal data, contact: email@example.com tel: 509 572 853.
- Personal data will be processed for an indefinite period, this is due to the discount policy and the preparation of special promotions.
- The customer has the right to request access to his/her personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as to object to the processing and the right to transfer data. For this purpose, the Customer contacts the Lessor by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The person making the reservation has the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Misja Inwestycja Beata Szygenda is committed to:
- compliance with the secret of the Customer person’s data and not sharing these data with unauthorized persons,
- adequate protection of this information against access of all unauthorized persons.
- Misja Inwestycja Beata Szygenda providing reservation services may not use this data for purposes other than those specified in the Regulations.
- Misja Inwestycja Beata Szygenda, uses the services of the following companies to which personal data is provided:
- Company IAI S.A. with headquarters in Szczecin, Aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, operator IdoSell Booking – booking software,
- Company MM Finanse Sp. z o.o. sp. K accounting office with headquarters in Suchy Las, ul. Obornicka 170, 62-002 Suchy Las – accounting office.
VII. Applicable law
- In cases not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant acts of the Polish law as well as European Union law, in particular the RODO, shall apply. All disputes shall be resolved by the court competent for the seat of the Lessor.
- The Regulations enter into force on 14/04/2018 and is valid until it is amended or repealed, which the Lessor can do at any time, provided that such changes are announced.